The SMG Guitar Gear Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
3. DURATION: The Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. on March 03, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 03, 2013.
4. ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS: By submitting your Sweepstakes entry via the Website, you agree to do business with SMG electronically. By agreeing to do business electronically, you (i) consent to the electronic communication and delivery of all documents related to the Website, the Sweepstakes and all other services provided via the Website, (ii) agree that your act of clicking your consent to these Official Rules is a binding form of your electronic signature, which you agree binds you to these Official Rules, (iii) represent that you have Internet access and a valid e-mail address enabling you access to the Website and to receive communications and documents electronically, and (iv) represent that you have a printer or other device to print or otherwise save communications and documents including, without limitation, these Official Rules and that you have, in fact, printed or otherwise saved a copy of these Official Rules for your records. This consent is effective unless and until you withdraw it. You may withdraw your consent to electronic communication and delivery of documents, update your contact information, or request a paper copy of these Official Rules at any time by contacting us as set forth below. We will send you a confirmation notice once we have processed your change request.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Employees of SMG or any of its subsidiaries, affiliates or agencies, or members of their immediate families, or persons living in same household of each, are not eligible to enter or win. Entrants must be thirteen (13) years of age or older to participate. The Sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States of America, excluding residents of Rhode Island.
6. PRIZE: Two grand prize winner will receive a Gigstand & Halo Guitar Wall Hanger Package consisting of two Gigstands and two Halo Wall Hangers (“the Prize”). The MSRP on the grand prize(s) is $199. Prize(s) is(are) nontransferable. All taxes and shipping expenses associated with the redemption of the prize(s) are the responsibility of the winner(s).
7. ENTRY: Entries must be submitted online at sharemyguitar.com. Alternatively, entrants may send a self-addressed stamped postcard (WA & VT residents may omit return postage) with the entrant’s first and last name, address, age, parental consent if necessary, and telephone number to the Sponsor at the address below. For more on postcard entries, see Section 12 below. Online entries must be received by Sponsor on or before 11:59 p.m. EST, October 31, 2012. Post card entries must be postmarked by October 29, 2012 and received by the Sponsor by March 31, 2013. Only one entry per person is permitted. Online entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of registration. The use of automatic or robotic entry devices is strictly prohibited.
8. DISCLAIMERS: Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for entries that are lost, delayed, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete or (except in WA and VT) postage-due, and Sponsor assumes no responsibility and is not liable for system errors and failures, mechanical equipment malfunctions, viruses, hacker attacks, faulty transmissions, or other telecommunications malfunctions, and for any typographical or other error in the printing, offering or announcement of the Sweepstakes or the Prize. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes, if the Sweepstakes becomes corrupted in any manner, or if any unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond the control of the Sponsor affects the administration or proper play or conduct of the Sweepstakes, and to select the Winner by random drawing of all eligible entries received prior to the corruption.. By entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. All entries are the property of Sponsor.
9. WINNER: The Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received, via a random drawing held by Sponsor on or before April 5, 2013. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. The Winner will be notified by Sponsor by e-mail or by phone. Undeliverable e-mail notification or failure to respond to prize notification given by phone by the Winner within 7 days of receiving such e-mail or phone call will result in forfeiture of the Prize. In the event of prize forfeiture by a Winner, Sponsor will select an alternative Winner via another random drawing from among all eligible entries. The Prize will be awarded. The Winner’s name will be posted on the sharemyguitar.com web site, and also may be requested from Sponsor by sending a SASE to Sponsor at the address below.
10. PERMISSION TO USE NAME/LIKENESS. The Winner, by submitting an entry, grants permission to have his or her name, city, photograph and/or likeness used worldwide in any manner the Sponsor may deem appropriate for advertising, trade and/or promotional purposes without additional compensation or right of review, including without limitation, posting the Winner’s name on SMG web sites (including the sharemyguitar.com web site and SMG’s social networking sites), unless prohibited by law.
11. RELEASE OF LIABILITY. Each entrant, by entering the Sweepstakes, and the Winner, by accepting the Prize, releases the Sponsor, and Sponsor’s subsidiaries, affiliates, agencies, directors, officers, agents and employees from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for any damage, loss or injury resulting from or arising out of participation in this Sweepstakes, and, as to the Winner, the acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of the Prize. The Winner must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release prior to receiving the Prize.
12. POST CARD ENTRIES: The Sweepstakes may also be entered by sending a post card to the Sponsor at the address below. Post card must include entrant’s first and last name, address, age, email address and telephone number. Be sure to note that entering via this method or online does not in any way increase one’s chances of winning.
13. U.S. GENERAL CONDITIONS: This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States. Void outside the United States and where prohibited by law.We appreciate your understanding with regards to our sweepstakes limitations.
14. GOVERNING LAW. The Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Orange County, California for the resolution of any disputes.